26 May 2013

MOVED IN!

Sorry guys, was a little too busy for the past 3 days due to the intensive cleaning and moving in.

It was really a back breaking experience. Seriously, i would never want to move house again. Without movers, everything gotta move yourself. Thanks to my boss, which allow me to use the company van to ferry  my stuffs over to the new place.

Was quite heartbreaking to leave my parents, as i've stayed with them since i was born. Parents took care of everything and we as their sons/daughter just open mouth and things will arrive on our hands. Now staying at our own house, we have to take care of the household chores and groceries.

Speaking about groceries, me & my wife within 2 days just spent almost $200 worth of stuffs. Imagine the money spent!

Anyway will post up some photos pretty soon. Tomorrow i will shift more stuffs from my parents house.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment