14 May 2013

Carpentry works.part 1

Received a call from Gavin on Monday morning that all his carpenters will be there to do up all the cabinets, wardrobe & feature wall.

Immediately msg my wife to tell her and she can't wait to go over yesterday night. So here it goes!

Our 11ft wardrobe. To be honest, we both don't have much clothing. My home which is 6ft is more than enough. 11ft probably gives my wife more reasons to buy clothes and fill it up. =X

Right hand side. To be honest, i will prefer more drawers than those rack. Because the moment you throw your tee shirt inside right to the end, you will probably end up taking the teeshirt right infront of you instead of the back. We entitled to 8 drawers but we requested 6 instead. Now kind of regret my choice. Bo pian. first time own a flat. simi lan sai also don't know. -.-

Right hand side wardrobe left shelf. For my wife's bags and other barangs.

Left side wardrobe. Probably for me. As i don't have so much clothes.

A feature that i like. Behind this wardrobe is actually a window to access condenser outdoor unit. So its covered up! How ah?

Ta da~ its a door. :)

Trying to open the window but i think its freaking hard to open due to the back of the wardrobe blocking by the wood. =\ will feedback to Gavin on this.

Woman favourite corner.

Husband favourite cabinet. Inside will be with cabletv & my mini-itx pc/mediaplayer.

 Featured wall in MBR. 2 x HDMI 1.4A, 1 x CAT6 lan cable will be running back to my cabinet.



TO BE CONTINUED. Tired already.













No comments:

Post a Comment