16 May 2013

Carpentry works! Part 3. 90% complete.

Went down yesterday to do another spot check. And find that the whole entire house already kind of "wrapped up". no cardboard paper on the ground, everything was swept clean. Msg Gavin 2 days back that i want those carpenters to rectify all the alignment issue and he said he will. But unfortunately he was down with sore throat and didn't went down to spot check hence giving me more headache and frustration!

Will post up shortly on the defects. But let me post some nice pictures of our house first.

Entering the house.. I like the feel of warmy warmy feeling.

Shooting from another angle (from kitchen entrance)

My dull looking feature wall. Sorry guys i'm not that daring enough to put outstanding patterns.

TV console. My LAN cables will be terminated inside this box.

Kitchen cabinets open sesame. And the problem of using hydraulic,When you close, you have to be careful. If not, will be slamming sound. The top cabinets, i guess i will put less things because once open as I will need to grab a chair to close it. -.-

Hydraulic brand. simi iRex. sibei no originality. Ever since iPhone came out, lots of products name after and "i" example iGallop, iSqueeze, i-simi-sai. Gotta come with my own also. iCum. For female sex toy, iOrgasm. 

Stainless steel dish rack... Poor design IMHO. Basically u have to wipe all the plates dry before u put in. Why? Because if u look at the side. If my hands wet, water drip OUTSIDE the tray. i think GG liao. wood will start to have BUMP here and there. -.-

My MBR overview. 

My favourite cabinet and wife dressing table.

Think i no need to say more.

For her [insert-whatever-cosmetics-she-have]

MBR Toilet.

Now for the defects. See already also pek chek. Angry, frustration and clearly the carpenters don't have the heart to do. sloppy work. Immediately called up Gavin to express my displeasure over this. He didn't know what i was saying, so he say he will come over today to take a look.

He told me that, don't rush him to do the carpentry, as he got a few team of carpenters that their skill is good. asking me to wait as i need to que up. I don't mind to wait, as my house is not doing anything for approximately 1wk. As my wife is in the last trimester and giving birth in July. I have to push him a little bit.

If my wife is not pregnant, seriously, i don't bloody care u take how long. u want to take 2 mths slowly take one piece of wood everyday to build my wardrobe i don't mind. 

But if this is the kind of carpenters you have. I think its best not to proclaim them as the best, as i have seen better outside there.

Anyway i think i have to give Gavin abit of credit here. Although the carpenters abit bay kan. But he still apologise to me and tell me he will rectify for me.. The feeling sucks i know. I have 2 guys under me, they do something wrong, i kena fuck. Apologise to them and kan my guys lor.

Meanwhile take a look at their hard work..
Boxup and wardrobe not aligned properly. This one i really cannot accept.

Left side got no gap. right side got gap. What is this?

So left side got 2 screws. Right side got 1. Run out of screw? Or he thinks that i'm stupid don't know how to open and see? 

Living room feature wall. So the feature wall width is shorter than the TV console? considered a feature? I thought it supposed to aligned with the TV console?

Living room feature wall on the right. Again the same mistake. *face palm*



No comments:

Post a Comment