20 April 2013

Decided to start a blog.

Why i decide on blogging it down rather than in facebook, because i think we can share more here rather than facebook. Just a little introduction, me & wife got together since 20th July 2005. I'm 29th and she 25th yrs old. We ROMed on 23rd July 2011 and customary on 18th May 2012.

There is nothing much common between us. Just that she can tolerate my short-temper and i love her smile and laughter and naturally we settled down. You might say it weird but anyway love is like this. I see ang mors with china wife. one chicken and one duck talking.. and yet they still happily married for so many years. 

Well anyway. We got our new house recently and we are totally excited about it. We took a 30yrs loan from HDB and the price was $284k and WAIT, thats excluding interest, but i think i shall not go on there. if not it will be a never ending post. 

Wife decided to choose Buangkok Vale as she mentioned that its nearer to my parents and i prefer to stay at my own area rather than living in woodlands area which i don't really like that place. So tried our luck and got it on my first try. pick the highest floor facing the greens which is good for our eyes. :) Shall put down a few pictures.


















No comments:

Post a Comment